Our nationally renowned client is actively looking for a seasoned SAP CO Analyst to join their growing team. This individual can sit onsite in either Philadelphia, Reading or Latrobe, Pennsylvania. Apply ASAP to secure interview slots for this week!
- Leads in the design, development, integration, implementation and support of SAP related IT solutions for client's business applications as directed.
- Drives timely resolution of assigned issues through their entire life-cycle - Inception to Closure.
- Fluent in SAP project methodology and helps to develop project plans accordingly.
- Creates and meets project milestones and deadlines in a timely manner.
- Leads crucial conversations during design, build, and implementation with various business stakeholders and peers from other cross-functional teams.
- Aids in defining, documenting and managing project scope, goals, priorities, deliverables and timelines that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Designs solutions and configures applications to support project design and testing, business needs.
- Fluent knowledge of data model for specific SAP functional area, helps with data mapping, and data enrichment activities during project, and creates queries to support ad-hoc reporting requirements.
- Communicates effectively with business to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Directs and assists lower level Analysts with project tasks and non-standard requests.
- Assists the business users with activities related to software change requests, including creation and execution of test scripts to test business functionality.
- Creates End user training documentation, business process procedures, establishment of training plans, and helps to deliver user training.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change.
- Leads in basic system configuration and helps to support SAP functional area to meet business requirements and bring to resolution to business problems.
- Develops and executes application testing and assists in coordinating testing with business users throughout the organization.
- Writes functional specification based on business requirements for development objects including reports, interfaces, conversations, enhancements, forms, and workflows.
- Performs all other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Degree in Computer Science or Finance/Accounting
Relevant Work Experience/Skills:
- Minimum 5vyears of related experience with SAP ECC 6.0 or SAP S/4 HANA ERP systems or other relative system experience.
- 3+ full life cycle implementations of Financial modules with emphasis on the CO - Cost Controlling module - at least 1 S/4 implementation preferred
- Complete process understanding of overall perspective of Product Costing - Cost Components, Result Analysis, Costing sheets and costing variants with deep knowledge of respective components.
- Well versed with all integration points between SAP FI/CO and other SAP modules like SD, MM, and PP