My International client is looking for a Change Lead or Manager with experience in SAP Projects to work in their Polish Office.
This will initially be for 9 months but highly likely to be extended for other projects.
Some travel may be required to UK which will be fully paid for.
This is not a remote role.
- Work with Project Leadership & Business Sponsor(s) to explain the vision & roadmap for Project
- Work with Functional Experts & Super Users to incorporate local context into communications explaining the vision & roadmap for Project
Change Strategy & Planning
- Ensure the approach taken to change activities is consistent with the overall Project change strategy and methodology
- Lead the development & execution of the business change plan (for one or more Project releases)
- Create a plan for the resources associated with the change activities, for inclusion in the resource planning for the release
- Work closely with other members of the Project Team to ensure that change activities are aligned with other implementation activities (e.g. data migration, technical and operational cutover)
- Work with other Project Change Leads to ensure alignment of change implementation approach and activities across the CLIENT business
Contribute to the ongoing development & maintenance of the Project change methodology, incorporating lessons learned to refine the approach for future releases
If you are interested then send me your CV immediately. If you are unavailable then feel free to send to friends or colleagues.