RED's Global client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across 45+ industries and all business functions underpinned by the world's largest delivery network. They work at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
They will give you the opportunity to grow personally and professionally in a dynamic environment focused on defining and delivering the most innovative solutions. Their projects are built on cooperation and teamwork and you will find yourself working together with other talented and dedicated professionals, all working towards a shared goal.
SAP C4 Solution Architect Consultant
Type: Permanent Job
Location: United Kingdom
Salary: £35.000- 90.000 (negotiable pending experience review)
Level(s): Consultant and above.
Eligibility: European Passport holders only.
You must have hands on experience with SAP C4 working as part of implementation programmes delivering to tight timescales. Ideally you would have experienced all phases of the project lifecycle and gained a good insight and understanding into agile, iterative delivery methodologies.
Client-facing experience is a must, as well as deep SAP C4 expertise including:
- Successful track record of implementing any of the SAP C4 modules
- Help define technical strategy for transition to the new target architecture
- Lead workshops with business and IT stakeholders to identify business requirements and produce relevant use cases
- Evaluate, assess technology options and help guide client through the opportunities, risks and approaches required to successfully achieve expected outcome
- Define architecture and technical design of C4 Commerce solution
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced Agile development environment
- Ideally educated to Bachelor's degree level
- Proven success in contributing within a team environment
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Onshore, client-facing experience across a variety of industries
- Hands-on delivery in major IT Transformation Programmes
- Strong career progression to date
- You must be prepared to travel up to 100%
-Requirements gathering, project planning and management, solution design, configuration and customization of SAP products
-Technical analysis and documentation of integrated systems
-Estimation and preparing plan for projects
-Provide expert advice on SAP C4 functionalities, change management and other advisory services
-Suggest solutions/ approaches to clients based on best practice
-Clearly defined career path and professional development in an international company.
-Career counselling, mentoring and support to help you achieve professional success and grow your career.
-Professional training's, access to advanced knowledge bases and to advice of international experts.
-Opportunity to work with global clients on large international projects.
-Friendly workplace environment, team bonding events, ability to participate in after work activities.
-Competitive benefits package: 25 days vacation per year, competitive pension plan, gym subsidies, private health-care, life insurance.
Are you interested in developing your career opportunities in a world-class environment? Submit your CV and a consultant from RED will contact you to disclose all relevant details.
We look forward to receiving your application!