SAP BW Consultant
This exciting opportunity for a BW expert to join one of Europe's leading FMCG organisations, has an excellent starting salary and career progression.
* Preferably 5 years or more experience with SAP BW 7.4 and SAP BO 4.2.
* ABAP knowledge.
* Strong experience in SAP frontend tools such as Query Designer, BEX and SAP BO.
* General IT skills in respective areas as SAP BI, Cognos, or others.
* Willing to adopt new technologies.
* Business relationship management and service Level Management.
* Willingness to travel.
In this role the key responsibilities will include:
* To deliver project based design and implementation of high available and reliable SAP BW based data models and reports.
* To maintain, operate and monitor SAP BW applications (housekeeping and daily operation).
* To provide effective functional user support based on trouble tickets, SLA and KPIs.
* To contribute ideas and concepts to the BI strategy for the respective area of responsibility in relation to the company strategy.
* To build and maintain internal client relationships to all contact persons on different levels.
Key skills & experience.
Business Leadership Competencies:
* The ability to adapt to change and drive change.
* Displays resilience, determination and flexibility.
* Anticipates and is proactive.
* Achieves results effectively with a commitment to create breakthrough results.
* Excellent communication / interpersonal skills.