|Location: London, England||Salary: Strong OTE, + Benefits|
|Sector: Manufacturing||Type: Permanent|
|Reference #: JMWN/BDSAP4_1582652802|
In your role as the SAP Business Development Manager you will be responsible for driving new business specifically within the UK. You will build and manage senior relationships across the SAP ecosystem.
- Lead all sales related activities in the UK ensuring you build and maintain sales pipeline
- Penetrate existing accounts in order to increase SAP sales
- Devise a local strategy and build out the UK division
- Maintain relationships with senior stake holders on key accounts
- Prior experience working in SAP sales
- Currently working in a business development capacity
- New business background
- Strong contact book ideally in automotive, manufacturing, fmcg, pharma or retail (not essential)
Excellent role with autonomy to make this your own, success depending this role could progress to a more senior level posistion in the next 12-18 months. Salary up to £80000 salary with strong OTE. HQ in central London but the role can be covered via some remote options.