Our client, a market leader specialising within consumer goods has opened a brand-new position for a Senior Business Analyst.
This person is required to provide SAP PP-PI system support, innovation, leadership and expertise on day-to-day business activities and project initiatives.
This includes a large S/4 HANA Transformation Program on the horizon.
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will:
- Proactively identify business process improvement opportunities
- Lead business process change
- Gather and understand client requirements.
- Manage full life-cycle project implementations
- Responsible for Blueprint design, WRICEF creation and delivery
- Responsible for creating Functional and/or Technical specification
- Management of 3rd party suppliers and internal technical resource
- User training
- SAP Certification in PP modules is desirable
- Extensive and demonstrable SAP PP-PI technical experience in SAP ECC
- Excellent PP-PI implementation & support expertise
- Experience within SAP MES (Manufacturing Execution Systems) is desirable
- Ability to organise and facilitate workshops.
- High levels of experience in Business Process Modelling
- Excellent communicator - verbal and written
There are significant opportunities for professional development in this position as you will have the chance to apply your expert knowledge of SAP PP to an S4 HANA project.
Do all of this alongside a welcoming work culture which believes in boosting productivity by providing suitable work-life balance.