|Location: Houston, Texas||Salary: NEGOTIABLE|
|Sector: IT Service Provider||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/064809_1569857639|
Red is seeking an SAP Budget and Planning Consultant for an initial 6 month contract to be based in Houston, TX.
Successful applicants will have experience in the following:
- 8+ Years of SAP experience
- Strong implementation experience within SAP PBF or SAP SBP is required
- Extensive knowledge and experience handling the Budgeting process within the Public Sector industry
- Hands on experience working with Budget Forms and Integrated Planning
- Understanding of the SAP SBP Functionality with SAP HCM
- Experience in designing data flows for the Planning data and retraction of the Planned data
- Strong skills in Technical analysis, designing, reviews, testing and implementation of SAP developments
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume to email@example.com
RED is a global SAP Solutions provider dedicated to helping organizations do one thing -leverage your SAP investment to unlock competitive advantage. From implementation to sourcing, we can support every phase of the SAP Application Lifecycle enabling clients to evaluate the quantifiable benefits of cloud and on-premise deployments of SAP.
RED INNOVATION - develop and deliver SAP HANA, Mobility, Cloud applications and Analytics through a client tailored assessment and deployment framework.
RED STAFFING - supporting your business with the highest caliber contract & permanent SAP professionals for your business needs. This single-minded commitment to helping businesses realize greater value from their SAP investment has enabled us to become one of the most trusted players in the SAP industry.
When it comes to SAP, no one delivers like RED!