Red is seeking for multiple SAP BRIM Consultant w/ Convergent Invoicing to join our clients in the consulting industry.
We have opportunities that are CONTRACTS
Most of our clients are in the process of implementing S4/HANA projects, and this is a great opportunity for anyone who is looking for hands-on exposure in this area.
Must Have Skills:
- Hands-on SAP Convergent Invoicing configuration knowledge with real time project experience
- Very good knowledge of Convergent Mediation as part of SAP BRIM and Revenue Cloud
- Good understating of SAP ECC, SAP CRM, SAP Middleware solutions, S4HANA and SAP Cloud solutions
- Strong overall knowledge of Information Technology with particular focus on Finance.
- Strong understanding of the systems and architecture enabling SAP's processes.
- Knowledge of Order Management, Billing, A/R, A/P, CM, CC, CI, FI-CA
- Strong customer and quality focus, highly motivated and able to work independently
- Strong Collaborative mindset (across teams and functions).
- Working in Agile development environment (preferably SCRUM) and DevOps; with cross-cultural and off-shore teams is an advantage
- Experience in ABAP/UI5 development is an advantage
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Ability to understand and master new technologies quickly
- Strong focus on quality and generating results
- Self-disciplined with strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to quickly understand and solve unique and undocumented programming problems
- Exceptional time management and organization
- Excellent written and oral communications, Energetic and self-starting
- Years of Experience:
- 7 + years of implementing business applications
- Minimum 5 years of experience in crafting / developing / maintaining highly scalable and resilient system in the SAP space
- 2 + years of BRIM CI implementation experience
- Excellent communication skills, including written and oral; with the ability to present to large groups with confidence.
- Technical design and hands-on development in SAP ECC, CRM platforms
- Development and consumption of REST APIs, Web Services
- SAP BRIM / Hybris Billing Implementation/configuration
- Working with test-driven development, continuous integration & delivery
- Strong analytical and logical skills
- Ability to work with Global, virtual teams as well as an independent contributor.
- Strong Communication Skills; both written and oral communications including presentations in English.
- Good prioritization skills and be flexible to adapt with changing business needs
- Good team player and take key decisions while considering various criteria/constraints
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: People with US work Visa considered. We do not sponsor visas.