One of our leading international entertainment client's, with a multi $Billion revenue and housing around 7,000 employees across the globe, has opened a position for an SAP BPC Support Manager. Experience an environment of creative freedom to help support a mature BPC system live within key territories. This will allow all regions spanning the world to deliver the BPC solution as part of a global SAP rollout.
Join a joint Operations and Build team responsible for support, projects and change request management within the client's planning, forecasting and reporting solution.
You will be expected to:
- Manage the worldwide functional support group performing everyday issue resolution and maintenance of the client's BPC framework
- Assist with the integration of new regions into the administration's portfolio
- Manage connections, correspondence and procedures with internal IT and Business partners
- Ownership of issues to goals with an abnormal state of consumer loyalty
- Provide extension to the BPC level 3 specialized and fabricate groups to guarantee quality conveyances and ideal execution for end clients
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Excellent comprehension of SAP BPC
- Previous involvement in an organised procedural driven condition
- Strong client benefit approach
- Excellent relational abilities
- Proven team management and leadership abilities
- Experience of overseeing seaward assets and outsider merchants
- BPC system configuration involvement with no less than one full lifecycle implementation
Perfect Candidates will have international SAP and Media experience
For anyone looking to be at the forefront of critical business development and expand their footprint on a global scale, there is no better opportunity. Market leading salary package available for the right candidate.