SAP BPC Solution Lead (S4/HANA) - Belgium - €85,000 + Bonus + Benefits
A unique and exciting opportunity has recently opened up at a multinational consultancy based in Belgium. My client is currently looking for an experienced SAP BPC Solution Lead to join their growing team. With a consistent flow of sizable projects in the production, manufacturing and pharmaceutical industries, this role allows the consultant to grow personally and professionally through the exposure of working with household-name companies.
- You must be able to lead the BPC solution team
- You must be able to finalize designs, along with customer business & IT teams in SAP BPC
- You must be able to coordinate with other consultants who work in different locations, for the implementation of design in application
- You will be handling documentation of detailed solution & configuration and getting the documents reviewed and approved from customer
- You must have at least 10 years of experience in SAP
- You should have completed at least 3 full lifecycle implementations in SAP BPC
- You should possess Operational and Financial Planning experience
- You must have hands on experience in BPC Optimized for S/4 HANA
- You should have a minimum Bachelor's Accounting Degree from Accredited Institution (MBA/CA /CPA in addition preferred)
- Any implementations of BPC Optimized and BPC 11 Embedded will be a plus
- You should have proven experience in leading and driving design discussions
- You should have experience in designing and developing solutions end to end
- You must understand and know how to implement Currency Neutral Planning
- You should be able to speak fluent English (in communication and documentation skills)
- You should have integration experience between BPC to SAP and non-SAP applications
- You should be able to guide / write FS for Script logic, custom logic, BADI
- You should have understanding to BPC housekeeping activities, experience on BPC performance optimization will get added advantage.
This consultancy will provide you with the chance to learn and grow professionally with the opportunity to be promoted and/or transferred to different position in different countries to work on a wide variety of projects. Great salary and benefits package, with a brilliant team.
If you are interested, please contact me directly on:
+44 207 107 7789