Red is searching for SAP BPC Lead/Architect for a FULL-TIME position located in New Jersey.
SAP Plan to Forecast Architect
- Candidate must be local or willing to relocate to NJ.
- Must be comfortable with travel after initial project.
- Candidate must be able to start within two weeks without restriction
- SAP BPC - Architect/Lead with experience in Manufacturing/planning, SAP, COPA, Tax Planning.
- The candidate needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical Delivery as well as robust business knowledge. This includes Software Architect as well.
- You are responsible for the end-to-end architecture of a Delivery, including its assembly and integration into the IT architecture principles defined with the client.
- You define the structure of the system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation.
- You are responsible for the management and mitigation of technical risks, ensuring that the Delivery services can be realistically delivered by the underlying technology components.
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
RED is a global SAP Solutions provider dedicated to helping organizations do one thing -leverage your SAP investment to unlock competitive advantage. From implementation to sourcing, we can support every phase of the SAP Application Lifecycle enabling clients to evaluate the quantifiable benefits of cloud and on-premise deployments of SAP.
RED INNOVATION - develop and deliver SAP HANA, Mobility, Cloud applications and Analytics through a client tailored assessment and deployment framework.
RED STAFFING - supporting your business with the highest caliber contract & permanent SAP professionals for your business needs. This single-minded commitment to helping businesses realize greater value from their SAP investment has enabled us to become one of the most trusted players in the SAP industry.
When it comes to SAP, no one delivers like RED!