SAP BPC Consultants required
Our client, a market-leading global BPC (EPM) consultancy are looking for experienced consultants up to senior level to join their ever-expanding internal team and become a part of their exciting journey as they expand geographically.
Located in South-East England you will be joining a very friendly and interactive team of such high calibre that they deliver training course for SAP themselves.
Gold members with SAP and Microsoft, our client are partnered with some of the globe's largest organisations.
- Full lifecycle experience of at least 2 SAP BPC projects.
- Experience of building BPC systems using a broad range of BPC functionality.
- Knowledge of underlying functional requirements, i.e. planning and/or consolidation.
- Ability to gather and document customer requirements.
- Ability to work as part of a team or individually.
- Ability to produce high-quality work within tight deadlines.
- Fluent in English.
- Strong written English.
- Be an EU citizen or possess a valid work permit for the UK (no sponsorship available)
Should either you or someone you know be interested in this position, please do not hesitate to call me on +44207 107 7632 and ask for Frankie Rayner. Or alternatively you can message me at email@example.com