|Location: Portland, Maine||Salary: negotiable|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/071188_1589901412|
RED is looking for an SAP BI Reporting Architect for a 6-month contract opportunity based near Portland, OR. This will be working on an S/4HANA transformation project. Ideal candidates will be able to start immediately.
*This will be remote until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted*
Successful candidates will have the following:
- 12+ years experience within SAP BI
- Experience delivering FITGAP disposition assessments
- Understanding methods to qualify fit of SAP Out of the box objects (CDS views, Fiori apps etc.) to reporting needs
- Experienced in best practices associated with CDS view modelling to guide disposition & enhancement recommendations for al GAPs identified for delivery in S/4HANA
- MUST have S/4HANA experience
- Good knowledge within finance
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
RED is a global SAP Solutions provider dedicated to helping organizations do one thing -leverage your SAP investment to unlock competitive advantage. From implementation to sourcing, we can support every phase of the SAP Application Lifecycle enabling clients to evaluate the quantifiable benefits of cloud and on-premise deployments of SAP.
RED INNOVATION - develop and deliver SAP HANA, Mobility, Cloud applications and Analytics through a client tailored assessment and deployment framework.
RED STAFFING - supporting your business with the highest caliber contract & permanent SAP professionals for your business needs. This single-minded commitment to helping businesses realize greater value from their SAP investment has enabled us to become one of the most trusted players in the SAP industry.
When it comes to SAP, no one delivers like RED!