SAP BI Manager
Global FMCG Organisation
London or Barcelona
RED's global client; a leader in the FMCG sector and globally recognised brand are pleased to offer an exciting new position for the role of SAP BI Manager.
This particular role offers the opportunity to develop and learn about the latest IT technologies in addition to a fantastic total salary package and great working environment.
Key Responsibilities for this position include:
- Perform SAP BI, Data Warehouse design, planning and build roadmaps
- Consult the business and implement state-of-the-art BI Solution for the business
- Project management of SAP projects in the Data Warehouse topics (SAP BI) including analysis, planning & implementation
- Management of external team and IT-providers in designing and implementing solution architectures and concepts
- Ensure that implemented solutions fulfil requirements and corporate standards are met
- Support and consult the team in development, definition and controlling of technical standards and methodologies
- Design and implement solution architectures and concepts in the context of projects
Desired Experience Required:
- Five-year experience in SAP BI solution delivery areas and other Data warehouse solutions.
- Project management experience in analysing, design and implement SAP projects and backend tools
- Three-year experience of managing projects or in management position
- Strong SAP BI and functional background to manage complex enterprise level SAP transformations and projects
- Good ITIL know-how in the area of Solution Design and Delivery
- Good knowledge of current IT Trends and technologies in the Business Intelligence thematic
If you are interested to find out more about this opportunity, please apply along with your latest CV and contact details.
+49221 9669 3864