Red is searching for an SAP Basis Manager for a Full-time opportunity with a direct end client in Michigan.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and refine best practices for the Basis Administration group
- Monitor performance of SAP systems and tune as necessary
- Develop and implement system copies, DR and data refreshes
- Teamwork with Infrastructure and application teams (ECC, BI, APO, EDI, CRM, HCM) to provide basis support in the planning, execution, and delivery of SAP applications
- Lead large Basis projects that require multiple resources to complete
- Transports and change control
- Provide metrics dashboard, project status, and financial planning and updates
- UNIX/LINUX/AIX skills
- SAP Basis technical subject matter expert
- Experience performing installations, upgrades, archiving
- Bachelors Degree
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume to email@example.com
RED is a global SAP Solutions provider dedicated to helping organizations do one thing -leverage your SAP investment to unlock competitive advantage. From implementation to sourcing, we can support every phase of the SAP Application Lifecycle enabling clients to evaluate the quantifiable benefits of cloud and on-premise deployments of SAP.
RED INNOVATION - develop and deliver SAP HANA, Mobility, Cloud applications and Analytics through a client tailored assessment and deployment framework.
RED STAFFING - supporting your business with the highest caliber contract & permanent SAP professionals for your business needs. This single-minded commitment to helping businesses realize greater value from their SAP investment has enabled us to become one of the most trusted players in the SAP industry.
When it comes to SAP, no one delivers like RED!