|Location: Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT Service Provider||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/077306_1612387139|
SAP Basis consultant required for Stuttgart - German/English - Longterm contracts
Our consultancy client requires a SAP BASIS Consultant with the following skills and experince.
Hands on experience in…
Application: SAP Basis, NetWeaver, ABAP/Java-Stack, SAP PI/PO, Avantra, ServiceNow, SAP LaMa
Database: SAP HANA, Oracle, MaxDB
Operating Systems: Linux, Unix, Windows
Technical: Troubleshooting SAP Basis issue, SAP Client Copies, SAP System Copies, Installing SAP System, Updating Databases, Language Pack Installation, Tablespace Management, Backup & Restore/Recovery of Databases, Spool Administration, Live Cache Administration, SSO/SSL Configuration, Kernel Upgrades, SAP Hardening Support Package Upgrade, Shell / Python scripting, experience in driving automation using.
Certification: Certified in SAP Basis or SAP HANA
- Implementation of Upgrades, System Refreshes, System /Client Copies, EHP upgrades, Language imports, Support stack upgrade, Add-On installation, SAP Upgrade/Release Upgrade, Siteminder Implementation, OS/DB Migrations, VM Migration.
- Installation, configuration, and system administration of Solman and PI/PO systems.
- Technical delivery of SAP Basis, HANA and Oracle administration activities for production support environments
- Solving escalated tickets from lower levels, Ticket logging and escalation to next level / SAP Vendor where required
- Perform complex tasks like Parameter changes, Kernel upgrades, Hardening, Takeover, Support pack upgrade, certificate imports, License updates, Java system deployment.
- Provide SAP systems delivery (new system installation) across the suite of major SAP applications & versions with customer coordination.
- Perform SAP application administration with strong focus on configuration, analysis, performance tuning across stacks and develop and deploy solutions on complex issues.
- Perform SDB switch, Oracle Dataguard switch, Plug-In installation, SSL Certificate, Oracle upgrade, Webdispatcher configuration
Implement an optimal SAP configuration, SAP Notes to maximize system performance and availability of all SAP systems.