For our client in Munich we are looking for an SAP Basis Consultant. Your tasks are mainly to coordinate the international Basis Team and assure quality of delivery of the hosting partner. The work is planned in full time in Munich with some remote.
- Coordination of operational tasks and technical support of SAP systems as well as related cross application interfaces.
- Management of a small Offshore Team for SAP Basis Support
- Alignment with Hosting Partner
- Preparation and participation in projects e.g. Upgrades, Release changes, Datawarehouse projects, etc.
- Support in SAP user and license management
- Extensive experience in SAP Basis Administration
- Ideally experience in several modules (e.g. FI, CO, SD, MM, WM, QM, PI, PP, APO)
- Experience managing hosting provider and offshore teams
- Experience in using Solution Manager as ticket system
- Understanding of SAP Security-, Access- and User Management. Understanding of SAP licensing.
- Languages: English (near native), German (nice to have)
- Start: ASAP (latest in September)
- Duration: 3 months (with option on extension)
- Workload: Full Time
- Location: Munich, Germany, and some Remote
This is an exclusive search on behalf of our client! Interviews can be arranged on short notice.