**SAP BASIS Consultant required**
Our client, a specialist provider of SAP HANA, has opened a new position for an SAP Basis Consultant which will enable more customers to innovate, transform and migrate their business strategies.
There are significant opportunities for professional development in this position as you will have the chance to apply your expert knowledge of S/4HANA, integration, cloud and automation.
This includes a large S/4 HANA Transformation Program
As an SAP Basis Consultant, you will:
- Support the planning, definition, design, migration and operation of new customers from ECC 6.0 to SAP S/4 HANA
- Consult on the new technology and enhancements being delivered via the new SAP S/4 HANA platform including upgrade paths and architecture
- Assist SAP support teams and customers on complex queries associated with BASIS and SAP BASIS problems, incidents, changes, updates and upgrades
- Expert technical knowledge of SAP Netweaver/HANA/Cloud.
- Strong technical working experience of installing and configuring Solution Manager (EWA, monitoring dashboard, CHARM, document management etc).
- Able to map technical business needs to SAP architectures, standards and reusable assets.
- Comfortable presenting to technical and business customers on the approach options to migrate from SAP ECC 6.0 to S/4 HANA and BASIS considerations
- A good understanding of Service Management and SAP BASIS support processes.
- Act as a subject matter expert in SAP BASIS that you have gained through multiple professional deployments and projects
- Knowledge of relevant methodologies such as Scrum / Agile / SAP Activate as well as DevOps automation of SAP HANA infrastructure.