SAP Basis Consultant - End Client
An international Consultancy currently requires a new position for an SAP Basis consultant to be based in Ireland - Dublin.
The SAP Basis Consultant will be responsible for the delivery of the SAP platform and will assume responsibility for the implementation and management of resilient SAP based infrastructures.
You will work with the enterprise team, managing incidents escalated from the business systems support team. Strong analytical skills will be needed to provide practical resolutions to ensure SAP systems are readily available.
This is a prime opportunity for an SAP Basis consultant to take the next big step in their career and gain international project experience.
· Management of day to day relationships with the SAP hosting partner
· Efficient management of assigned tasks on SAP platform projects
· Strong focus on delivery and budget control
· Regular capacity and usage reports experience
· Provide Disaster recovery assistance
· Change management expertise
· To support and maintain SAP database, operating and infrastructure platforms
· SAP Netweaver and DB2 database technologies
· Amazon Web services concepts
· Windows Server technologies competence
· SUSE linux
· SAP modules CRM, PHR, FMIS, SRM, IWM/ARM and PPM
|Location: Republic of Ireland, Republic of Ireland||Salary: Up to £1 per annum|
|Sector: IT Service Provider||Type: Permanent|
|Reference #: PR/057299_1545646639|