Due to a high demand across a variety of locations RED are searching for SAP Basis Consultants to work for a leading software development company who are supporting and maintaining systems for a number of European customers. The successful candidate will support the SAP system landscape of several European national companies and support the business processes of a number of customers They advise on the development of SAP strategy at management level whilst strengthening our teams at a local level.
Your challenge with us:
- * Building and optimising the system landscape and operations within customer databases
- * Technical administration and maintenance of the SAP application landscape in the SAP Basis Team
- * Installation, configuration, optimisation, maintenance, monitoring, fault analysis and solution as well as documentation of the system landscape
- * Close collaboration with colleagues from other IT areas
- * Collaborate with demanding and interesting SAP projects and work independently at various customers
- * At least 2-5 years of professional experience in the SAP Basis Administration with appropriate current certifications
- * Sound knowledge of the technical operation of SAP applications under Linux and Oracle
- * SAP NetWeaver certification is desirable but not essential
- * Good English language skills both written and spoken
Within our international network, our employees can count on continuous training and a value-based corporate culture. We are committed to the development of the career, always keeping in mind the personal needs and the potential. In addition, we facilitate the reconciliation of work and family life.
We can offer:
- Competitve salary and bonus structure
- Attractive car leasing program
- Unrivalled training and opportunities to grow
- Dynamic project environments
- Open culture of learning and development
Would you like to hear more? Please apply within!