|Location: Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT Service Provider||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/079458_1618410146|
For our client we are currently looking for a SAP Basis Consultant.
Your main task is to optimise the system performance to enable the data centre migration.
As Part of the SAP stream, it is required to defend heterogeneous and homogeneous SAP system migrations.
* Execute system parameter checks of all relevant components (OS, DB, application layer) before and after the migrations
* Identification of hardware bottlenecks (CPU, Memory, SAN and Network Latency and throughput) and create sizing recommendations
* Create reports to document system performance before and after the migration
* Analyse SQL shared cursor caches, identify missing indexes and create new ones
* Solve performance related incidents reported by test users and/or end users during hyper care phase through Snow
* Consult application developers to build or redesign SQL statements
* Strong SAP Basis experience (performance and optimisation)
* Experience with Oracle performance tuning
* Nice to have: experience with HANA
* Start: May 2021
* Duration: 12 months
* Capacity: 5 days/week
* Location: 100% Remote
* Language: English, German is a nice-to-have
Interview slots with our client can be arranged on short notice with a decision straight afterwards.
If you are interested in finding out more or can recommend a colleague please don't hesitate to get in touch.