RED are currently working alongside a global leading SAP partner who currently employ 190,000 people across 44 countries. Are you interested to work with a business working with the world's most notable SAP customers? Our client will give you the opportunity to focus your attention on new, dynamic and innovative technology solutions allowing you to grow your career in any given direction. You will be given the chance to work within multiple teams, industries and projects. My client also will give you the opportunity to study and provide financial support to develop your skills, laying the foundation for your future.
SAP Architecture is the department within our client advises customers and supports a flexible and future-proof SAP environment that supports the business perfectly. get an ambitious, open and inspiring working environment in which 200 SAP professionals together the best. Enthusiastic, enterprising and sometimes stubborn but always collegial and the importance of the customer on the retina. A department where you can be yourself and the space you get up to develop talents.
Within the domain Service & Asset Management (Enterprise Asset Management - EAM) in this department we are looking for a strong SAP Consultant Asset Manager who is able to translate the business demand for a strong SAP solution. In this role you give the customer direction Domain Service & Asset Management and supporting your active contribution to the effective technical availability of assets. You will work closely with SAP colleagues from different disciplines at the customer and international EAM community where you share of join. You are well aware of the latest developments in EAM and gives the customer on the basis of well-founded opinions. You also do new experiences on implementation projects and plays an important role in the design and blueprint-. You guide and coach colleagues in carrying out their duties and are alert to commercial opportunities you know redeemable. A very versatile job so that will put your career rapidly.
- A great role in a top player in international projects with state-of-the-art technologies for leading global brands in the Fortune 500.
- A permanent contract with excellent benefits including a contributory pension, bonus scheme, 26 days and the option to buy more days.
- A very flexible mobility allowance is to spend their own choice: pay, lease and / or NS business card.
- A wide range of programs, including through our own Academy and training facilities in our accredited University
- A professional and collegial team that you can hone your skills and knowledge.