|Location: San Francisco, California||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT Service Provider||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/068213_1580930340|
SAP Ariba SLP Lead Consultant needed for a 12 Months of Contract based in San Francisco, CA and Frisco, TX
Our is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., client is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Our desired candidate must have hands-on Experience in SAP Ariba SLP Lead Consultant
Qualifications needed for this role are as follows:
- Experience in SAP Ariba Supplier Lifecycle and Performance (SLP)
- Integration with backend ERP system
- Played an AoD SLP functional expert with SLP implementation experience.
- Experience in Preparing the workshop documents on customer need basis
- Experience in executing design workshops
- Experience in converting the business requirements into detailed Functional Specification
- Experience in drafting detailed test scripts for the SLP business process
- Experience in Supplier Performance and Risk Process an added advantage
- Experience in working with SAP Ariba team on SR# issues
As the SAP Ariba SLP Lead Consultant, you will be responsible for the following:
- Collecting baseline requirements and configuring SLP modules in AoD
- Understanding of integration with SAP (e.g. ECC or S/4 HANA)/Non-SAP system
- Support project implementation functional scope deliverables
- Integration with Ariba Network for Supplier Registration and Qualification
- Integration with SAP ECC or with MDG-S or Non-SAP systems for Supplier synch-up
If you, or anyone you know is interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
RED is a global SAP Solutions provider dedicated to helping organizations do one thing -leverage your SAP investment to unlock competitive advantage. From implementation to sourcing, we can support every phase of the SAP Application Lifecycle enabling clients to evaluate the quantifiable benefits of cloud and on-premise deployments of SAP.
RED INNOVATION - develop and deliver SAP HANA, Mobility, Cloud applications and Analytics through a client tailored assessment and deployment framework.
RED STAFFING - supporting your business with the highest caliber contract & permanent SAP professionals for your business needs. This single-minded commitment to helping businesses realize greater value from their SAP investment has enabled us to become one of the most trusted players in the SAP industry.
When it comes to SAP, no one delivers like RED