|Location: Frisco, Texas||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT Service Provider||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/068215_1580931531|
SAP Ariba Consultant (Buying & Invoicing) needed for a 12 Months of Contract based in San Francisco, CA and Frisco, TX
Our is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., client is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Our desired candidate must have hands-on Experience in SAP Ariba Consultant (Buying & Invoicing)
Qualifications needed for this role are as follows:
- Experience in integration of ARIBA P2X with various ERP systems through Web Service / File Based Integration
- Experience in setting up Buying Channels for Client/Customer
- Experience in SAP / Non-SAP ERP integrations
- 10+ Years of experience in a previous Technical/functional Support, Consulting, Advisor
- 5+ Years working as Buying & Invoicing Lead Consultant experience
- Experience working with Ariba Spend Management Solutions along with SAP ECC or S/4 HANA Architecture/Infrastructure or with any other third-party ERP solution
As the SAP Ariba Consultant (Buying & Invoicing), you will be responsible for the following:
- Combine Buying and Invoicing Process (P2P) expertise with knowledge of ARIBA applications to articulate and present to clients.
- Perform and Lead teams in translating client requirements into to/be designs that leverage the best practices embedded with in ARIBA applications. Participate / Lead the configuration, testing and deployment of ARIBA solutions
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team but also self-motivated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills, and the ability to communicate to technical teams and executive leaders
If you, or anyone you know is interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com
RED is a global SAP Solutions provider dedicated to helping organizations do one thing -leverage your SAP investment to unlock competitive advantage. From implementation to sourcing, we can support every phase of the SAP Application Lifecycle enabling clients to evaluate the quantifiable benefits of cloud and on-premise deployments of SAP.
RED INNOVATION - develop and deliver SAP HANA, Mobility, Cloud applications and Analytics through a client tailored assessment and deployment framework.
RED STAFFING - supporting your business with the highest caliber contract & permanent SAP professionals for your business needs. This single-minded commitment to helping businesses realize greater value from their SAP investment has enabled us to become one of the most trusted players in the SAP industry.
When it comes to SAP, no one delivers like RED