General Explanation of the project:
This new role is responsible for driving value and best practice for Organization from the Ariba Supply Chain Collaboration capabilities. In this new and evolving space, the incumbent will play a lead IT role in the ongoing solution design, overseeing the configuration and global deployment of the solution as part of the company's enterprise business transformation project and beyond.
* Minimum 5 years, experience of SAP ECC configuration and processes, including:
o Standard Direct Purchasing
o Scheduling agreement release
o Subcontracting/Contract Manufacturing
o Third party/Drop ship
o Invoice Management
o Vendor consignment
o MRP process
o Quality Notification
* 2 years of SAP Ariba Network hands-on experience.
* 1 full lifecycle hands-on role with SAP Ariba Commerce automation (PO and Invoice).
* Global business and functional acumen: able to understand the complexity of supply chain business on a global scale.
* Experience with Supplier Onboarding and buyer network rule collaboration with Ariba Buyer.
* Practical understanding of ERP and systems integration via middleware and direct connect
* Awareness of the sell side of the Ariba network
* Excellent organizational and verbal communication skills; outstanding problem-solving skills and sound judgment.
* Demonstrated written communication skills, specifically, documentation of system design, configuration, and process specifications
* Expertise in delivery, process management and business systems requirements definition.
* University degree in Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science or related discipline.
* Hands-on SAP Ariba Supply Chain Collaboration experience.
* CPG, Food & Beverage and/or life science industry experience.
* S4 HANA and/or SAP IBP experience.
* Knowledge of Buyer CIG or previous cloud integration.
Role and Responsibilities
* Serve as IT lead, providing functional and technical for Supply Chain Collaboration, including Ariba and related technologies, projects and enhancements.
* Foster and maintain good relationships with Purchasing and Supply chain key stakeholders to deliver solutions that align with business strategy and vision, in line with the clientCormick technology roadmap.
* Primary liaison to business and IT systems workstream leaders to work with the integrator team on defining and configuring collaboration solutions, addressing business objectives, enabling efficiencies and influencing business Long Term Plan with technology subject matter expertise.
* Keep up to date with the SCC solution roadmap and capabilities as they evolve. Identify streamlining and optimization opportunities while maximizing effectiveness.
* Analyze and translate business requirements to systems scope and requirements, considering application of industry best practices and new technologies. Develop project systems scope, estimates and objectives.