RED's global client; recognised by Gartner as a leader in Technology and Management Consulting is currently undergoing huge growth due to continuous wins in the market.
We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to join our prestigious partner and take advantage of; an unrivalled career development program, comprehensive training, fantastic benefits package, and an environment that leverages the latest technology to support a healthy and productive work experience.
Job title: SAP Ariba Consultant
Location: London, Manchester, or Edinburgh
Salary: £35,000 - £60,000 + benefits Package (based on experience and level)
Employment Type: Permanent
- Ariba On Demand implementation experience
- Experience in on or more of the following areas: Ariba Upstream capabilities including Ariba Spend Visibility, Ariba Sourcing, Ariba Contract Management, Ariba Supplier Information & Performance Management, Ariba Downstream capabilities including Ariba Procure to Pay, Ariba Procurement Content, Ariba Invoice Management, Payment Management and Discount Management, Ariba Network.
- Experience of Ariba integration with SAP ERP and other backend systems
- Strong Source to Pay process knowledge
- Experience of SAP's on premise solutions to be able to give clients a view on both on demand and on premise solutions would be beneficial
- At least a 2:2 Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) or relevant experience
- Proven ability to deliver to tight timescales and ability to work well independently as well as in a team
- Onshore, client-facing experience across a variety of industries
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be full mobile and flexible to travel up to 100%
- Previous consulting experience is nice to have
If you are interested in the above SAP ARIBA Consultant vacancy and feel that your experience fits our client's requirements, then please attach your latest CV and a member of our team will be in touch! Thank you.