Job title: SAP Ariba Consultant
Salary: £40,000 - £100,000 + benefits Package (based on experience and level)
Employment Type: Permanent
RED's global client; recognised by Gartner as a leader in Technology and Management Consulting is currently undergoing huge growth due to continuous wins in the market.
We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to join our prestigious partner and take advantage of; an unrivalled career development program, comprehensive training, fantastic benefits package, and an environment that leverages the latest technology to support a healthy and productive work experience.
Skills required for SAP Ariba Consultant:
- Ability to play a critical client facing role, harnessing value creation and be able to carve out solutions to solve client business problem
- Ariba on demand implementation experience
- Experience in SAP Ariba strategic sourcing or SAP Ariba Procurement or SAP Ariba Commerce Automation
- Experience operating in a client facing role
- Ability to communicate the implications of complex technical concepts to senior / non-technical audiences.
- Experience of Ariba integration with SAP ERP and other backend systems
- Experience in Ariba Architecture, Systems integration and development
- Ideally educated to Bachelor's degree level (or equivalent) or relevant experience
- Strong career progression to date
- Proven ability to deliver to tight timescales and ability to work well independently as well as in a team
- Onshore, client-facing experience across a variety of industries
- Experience working with offshore teams
- Excellent communication/ presentation skills
- Must be fully mobile and flexible to travel up to 100%
If you are interested in the above SAP Ariba Consultant vacancy and feel that your experience fits the requirements, please attach your latest CV and a member of our team will be in touch! Thank you.