RED's Global client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across 30+ industries and all business functions underpinned by the world's largest delivery network. They work at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We will give you the opportunity to grow personally and professionally in a dynamic environment focused on defining and delivering the most innovative solutions. Their projects are built on cooperation and teamwork and you will find yourself working together with other talented and dedicated professionals, all working towards a shared goal.
SAP ARIBA Solution Architect
Type: Permanent Job
Salary: £70.000 - 110.000 per month (negotiable pending experience review)
Level(s): manager / Senior manager
Eligibility: European Passport holders only.
As an SAP Ariba Architect you will get the opportunity to sell and deliver projects to the best and most exciting clients. You will also get extensive support from our specialists in the Procurement & Supply Chain area.
We would like you to have a solid SAP Ariba Implementation experience, with at least 2 full implementation cycles, ideally in an international consulting environment. Strong experience in process design, planning and managing execution of the build and the integration with ERPs. Implementation experience of other Source to Pay cloud applications.
In addition to the required technical and professional skills detailed, the candidate must also possess:
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to deliver high profile activities to tight timescales
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Client Relationship and engagement
- Willing to take on challenges in new areas at new clients
- A drive to expand your network in the SAP Ariba community
- Ambition, excellent leadership skills and a talent for building successful client relationships will be highly value
- Extensive SAP Ariba On Demand & On Premise experience including at least 2 full end-to end project lifecycles.
- Extensive industry experience in Source to Pay applications and Procurement & Supply Chain.
- SAP Ariba On Demand Solution Suite's Architecture
- P2P Federated Process Control Realm Concept
- Single & Multi Variant Configuration, Data Replication
- SAP Ariba Integration tools, methods & their application.
- Master & Transactional Data integration with SAP Ariba
- Single Ariba Child Realm to Multi-ERP Integration
- SAP Ariba Data Configuration, Data standards, conversions.
- SAP Ariba Source to Pay Modules Functionality, Configuration, Templates, data flows.
- SAP Ariba Environment Management & Testing.
- SAP Ariba Release Management & Testing
- Ariba Network & related components Configuration
- Ariba Invoice & Tax Configuration across countries
- Ariba Data Migration