|Location: Atlanta, Georgia||Salary: Negotiated|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/078793_1616592023|
RED is looking for an SAP APO - PPDS Consultant for an initial 6 Months contract with one of our global consulting clients. This opportunity will be REMOTE for the foreseeable future and will cover expenses once you are vaccinated and it is safe to travel.
U.S. Citizens/Green card holders or Canadian Citizens ONLY due to government or federal requirement
Successful applicants will have the following:
- 7+ Years of SAP experience
- 2 end to end implementations within SAP APO
- APO PPDS and ECC for Master data creation like Material master, production version, work center and BOM
- Implementation experience of basic features of PPDS needed:
- Master Data, Detailed Scheduling Planning board & functions, Detailed Scheduling, Optimizer
- S/4HANA is a plus, but not necessary
- Experience as a lead on small scale projects is a plus
If you or someone you know is the right fit for this please send me an updated CV so we can discuss.