|Location: Malvern, Pennsylvania||Salary: US$125000 - US$125001 per annum|
|Sector: Manufacturing||Type: Permanent|
|Reference #: PR/080097_1620231998|
The Sr. Application Analyst (SAP APO) leads and supports IT projects and initiatives, guides business team members in engineering efficient business processes and identifies related functional requirements. He/She is responsible for performing/coordinating process analysis, solution design, system configuration and support across multiple platforms and/or cross-functional areas in a fast paced environment. This individual will work closely with the business users, other IT resources and consultants to meet required objectives.
- 8-12 years' experience
- Experience supporting and/or implementing SAP APO (Advanced Planning and Optimization) - DP (Demand Planning) and PPDS (Production Planning Detailed Scheduling solutions) OR SNP (Supply Network Planning)
- Participation in at least 2 full scale (blueprint, design, build, test, deploy and support) implementation projects involving SAP APO and integration with ERP application
- Exposure to other SAP APO modules, and their integration within APO and with ECC
- Experience in Supply Network Planning, Global ATP etc.
- Strong awareness of industry or global 'best-practice' process for Advanced Planning and Optimization
- Strong understanding of SAP APO - DP (Demand Planning) and PP/DS (Production Planning Detailed Scheduling) concepts and standards, and integration with SAP ECC.
- Ability to conceptualize and document business process flows in a simplified manner, as suited to the corresponding target audience (business community or technical teams).
- Ability to apply organized, logical thinking to design as-standard-as-possible solutions addressing business challenges
- Expert knowledge of Core Interface (CIF) integration with SAP ECC Required
- Expert knowledge of the following SAP APO modules: DP (Demand Planning), PP/DS (Production Planning Detailed Scheduling) OR SNP (Supply Network Planning)
- Expert knowledge of BW Objects required for APO-Demand Planning Required
- Expert knowledge of SAP PP - Material Requirements Planning Required
- Understanding of following SAP modules: SD, PP, MM Required
- Knowledge of background jobs & batch jobs to manage the daily planning requirements