|Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania||Salary: US$130000 - US$150000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits|
|Sector: IT Service Provider||Type: Permanent|
|Reference #: PR/065951_1573761764|
Red has a direct end client in the greater Philadelphia, area with an SAP APO Analyst opportunity. Our client is offering a great base with a 15% bonus plus many other benefits!
- Minimum 10 years of related experience with SAP ECC 6.0 or SAP S/4 HANA ERP systems or other relative system experience.
- Functional/technical proficiency with at least 2+ full lifecycle SAP implementations for discrete manufacturing industry
- At least seven years of strong experience in Production Planning/APO, and some experience in S4 Hana/IBP.
- Expert knowledge and hands on configuration skills in Production planning, PPDS heuristics, capacity planning, demand planning/forecasting
- Experience on designing and testing interfaces with third-party Planning and Scheduling tools (such as I2 factory planner).
- Knowledge of changes and simplifications in Supply chain / Manufacturing process in S4 HANA as compared to SAP ECC systems are required.
- Leads in the design, development, integration, implementation and support of SAP related IT solutions for business applications as directed.
- Drives timely resolution of assigned issues through their entire life-cycle - Inception to Closure.
- Fluent in SAP project methodology and helps to develop project plans accordingly.
- Creates and meets project milestones and deadlines in a timely manner.
- Leads crucial conversations during design, build, and implementation with various business stakeholders and peers from other cross-functional teams.
- Aids in defining, documenting and managing project scope, goals, priorities, deliverables and timelines that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Designs solutions and configures applications to support project design and testing, business needs.
- Fluent knowledge of data model for specific SAP functional area, helps with data mapping, and data enrichment activities during project, and creates queries to support ad-hoc reporting requirements.
- Develops and executes application testing and assists in coordinating testing with business users throughout the organization.
- Writes functional specification based on business requirements for development objects including reports, interfaces, conversations, enhancements, forms, and workflows.
Performs all other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Should understand integration points between PP interfaces and other SAP modules such as SD, QM, FICO, and MM
- SAP functional and configuration experience
- Demonstrated business knowledge or experience for specific functional area.
- Knowledge of excel including using macros a plus