RED's Global client is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across 30+ industries and all business functions underpinned by the world's largest delivery network. They work at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We will give you the opportunity to grow personally and professionally in a dynamic environment focused on defining and delivering the most innovative solutions. Their projects are built on cooperation and teamwork and you will find yourself working together with other talented and dedicated professionals, all working towards a shared goal.
SAP BI Analytics Consultant
Type: Permanent Job
Location: Finland- Helsinki
Salary: €4500-6000 per month (negotiable pending experience review)
Level(s): Consultant and above.
Eligibility: European Passport holders only.
Aligning technology with business strategy and goals they work directly with the client gathering requirements to analyse, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes. They are sought out as experts internally and externally for their deep functional or industry expertise, domain knowledge, or offering expertise. They enhance Accenture's marketplace reputation
- 3 - 7 years of experience with data modelling with SAP Business Warehouse or SAP Business Objects Data Services or SAP HANA Studio
- Additional experience in SAP S/4HANA or ECC, SAP Front-end tools (Design Studio, Lumira, WebI) or Big Data technologies such as Hadoop is an advantage
- Sc. or B.Sc in Business or Engineering, such as Computer Science or Mathematics/Statistics
- Driver mindset combined with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt to clients at all levels, from C-level to shop floor
- Outstanding at team work and with an ability to manage people
- Constructive mindset and solution-focused
- Ability to meet travel requirements in Denmark and internationally
- Good communication and presentation skills
- You are fluent in English and speaks one of the following languages: Finnish
- Clearly defined career path and professional development in an international company.
- Career counselling, mentoring and support to help you achieve professional success and grow your career.
- Professional training's, access to advanced knowledge bases and to advice of international experts.
- Opportunity to work with global clients on large international projects.
- Friendly workplace environment, team bonding events, ability to participate in after work activities.
- Competitive benefits package: 25 days vacation per year, competitive pension plan, gym subsidies, private health-care, life insurance.