RED is currently hiring a SAP ACM Consultant on behalf of a Global Key Partner to participate on a Digital IT Transformation Programme involving a Global Greenfield SAP s/4HANA Implementation.
This opportunity would be ideal for those looking for a long term contract opportunity, and for those with limited s/4HANA experience who would like to build on their knowledge and experience by participating on a full end to end implementation project.
Please find details below:
Role: SAP ACM Consultant
Location: Geneva, Switzerland
Start: 26th November 2018 or ASAP
Duration/End: 6-12 months initially, possible extension (12-18 month programme)
Capacity: Full time, 5 days per week (possible 1 day home office per week, normally on Friday)
- This is for a Global Digital Transformation Programme (Global Greenfield s/4HANA implementation)
- Project phases will involve: Project Planning, High-Level blueprint, Realization (Design Configuration), Testing, Go-live & Support
- Senior Consultant/Architect to act on behalf of the end-client and bridge the gap between the Implementation Partner and the End-user
- Expertise with Agriculture Trading (SAP ACM, SAP Commodity or SAP GTM)
- Expertise to transform several Legacy Systems onto one Global Standardized Platform (SAP s/4HANA)
- Previous knowledge or experience with s/4HANA is essential
- Excellent client facing and business skills is essential
If you are interested or would like to know more details, please email your CV and availability to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Applicants must hold a valid EU Passport or Work Permit for Switzerland.