|Location: München (81249), Bayern||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Consultancy, IT Service Provider, Manufacturing, Pharma & Health||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/068210_1580831746|
SAP ABAP on HANA (Technology Lead) | English | Germany | Contract
RED is hiring on behalf of a Client Partner, a world leader in their industry sector. We are currently looking for an experienced SAP ABAP on HANA Consultant for a Technology Lead role, to be based close by Munich, Germany. The contract is initially 6 months with extensions available. This is to participate on a s/4HANA transformation programme and part of a 3 year road map.
You will be working closely with Key Stakeholders across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle. You will play an important role in creating high level designs. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Please find details below:
Role: SAP ABAP on HANA (Technology Lead)
Location: close by Munich, Germany
Start: 2nd March 2020
Duration/End: 6 months initially, extensions available
Capacity: Full time, 5 days per week
Remote: possibly 1 day per week
- Strong ABAP experience and worked extensively on interfaces, user exits and workflow
- Deep knowledge and work experience with SAP SCM and logistics
- CDS Views, AMDP, Annotations, Associations
- Create ODATA from cloud to integrate with ECC, S/4 HANA
- Understand Customer FIORI app.
- Service Authorization
- Knowledge on IAM - FIORI apps related to authorization object
- API services (how to interact with ABAP on cloud with ECC, S/4 system)
- High analytic skills
- High customer orientation
- High quality awareness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested or would like to know more, please email your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration. Applicants must hold a valid British or EU Passport.