|Location: Wrocław, Poland||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Banking||Type: Permanent|
|Reference #: PR/074760_1604006568|
- Evaluate SAP roadmap, provide recommendations on tools, provide software and implementation strategies
- Efficiency in BDT, ABAP/ABAP-OO, BADI/BAPI Enhancements, SOA Webservice Integration
- Support Finance solution configuration and technical development
- Perform quality checks, code reviews and enforce industry standard development practices
- Participate as a member of cross-functional development teams, and perform analysis of complex business requirements
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or Information Technology or related discipline
- 3+ years of experience working with the FI/CO module
- Strong finance domain and SAP business process knowledge, and the ability to map business requirements to standard SAP processes with minimal or no customisation
- Hands-on experience implementing user exits, enhancements, report and transaction objects, scripts, BAPIs, internal and external integration technologies
- Fluency in English
- German language skills, B1/B2
- Stable employment based on a contract of employment.
- Great work atmosphere and partner relations with leaders.
- Working in an international environment.
- Benefits (including flexible working time, medical care, foreign language training, Multisport.
- Training and development programs.