SAP ABAP Developer
- Manage the implementation through all stages of the software lifecycle.
- oversee external resources to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- support the project manager to ensure adherence to budgets and timescales.
Other key deliverables include:
- assisting with training where required to ensure system acceptance
- enabling the testing team and helping where required with system integration
- supporting handover to our service teams.
- SAP Configuration Skills and Knowledge
Industry experience or system experience of any of the following would be advantageous:
- Retail / Distribution / Services
- SAP ERP, CRM, SCM, MRP, APO / SAP ABAP, Java, Eclipse / SAP Cloud for Customer, HR Success Factors / SAP Hana / SAP Hybris
- SAP Development Skills and Knowledge
- Degree level in Computer Science or a similar discipline.
- Strong demonstrable knowledge of the software development lifecycle.
- Experience in designing business applications.
- Strongly analytical, with robust organisational and implementation skills.
Your additional attributes include:
- the drive and determination to achieve goals
- building highly effective and trusting relationships with stakeholders
- first-class all-round communication skills
- adaptability and comfort in an ever-changing work environment.