RED are currently recruiting a SAP ABAP Business Analyst for one of the most recognised brands in the world.
My client is looking for someone with strong SAP ABAP skills.
- Understands each step of the end to end process, understands the roles and responsibilities of all participants in the process and understands the strengths and weaknesses / pain points of the process
- Is able to distinguish between customer requests and the actual underlying business requirements;
- Quickly understands the customers' business environment, proactively assesses its strengths and weaknesses and is able to recommend areas of improvement;
- Understands requirements articulated in non technological language, assess where current software does not fulfill these and visualize possible solutions;
- Is able to critically evaluate customer requests where these deviate from Best Practice / Template solutions and challenge the customer's paradigms without neglecting real opportunities to improve the template solution
- 3+ years experience within SAP ABAP
- Strong experience within ABAP but proven exposure to modules FI, CO, HR, SD, MM, PP, QM, WM, EHS
If this is of interest please do apply for immediate consideration