|Location: Maryland, USA||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Chemical||Type: Permanent|
|Reference #: PR/080780_1622225500|
One of Red's chemical clients in Maryland is currently looking to hire a full-time, permanent Salesforce/SAP Solution Architect!
The client is currently implementing Salesforce CPQ and looking for a candidate with a strong background in SAP SD to improve commercial process such as quote generation, price creation, price approvals and governance, order processing and contract management. The role will work with the business and members of IT to deliver new capability and help improve existing solutions.
Ideal candidates will have the following:
- 3+ years of experience managing a Quote-to-Cash application, including Salesforce CPQ and Contract Management with proficiency in Salesforce CPQ
- Ability to develop technical requirements for developers
- Deep understanding of Salesforce administration and SAP ERP Quote, Pricing and order processing processes and configuration
- Experienced on customization like creating objects, fields, Page Layouts, Record Types, Workflow rules, Validation Rules, Approval Process by enhancing the salesforce applications
- Experience in implementing SAP SD module and then transitioning to the Salesforce world with experience in implementing Salesforce Sales cloud and CPQ solution.
- Experience in working with middleware such as SAP Business Object Data Services tool, middleware tools a plus.
- Ability to translate requirements into specifications for middleware expert to complete the integration tool configuration and development work