|Location: Düsseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT Service Provider||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/070201_1586937343|
For our customer in the Dusseldorf area we are looking for a Salesforce Lead to Order Trainer. Your main task is to provide functional training support to the Training Program Team in the area of Lead to Order (L2O).
* Fully understand the template as it relates to Lead to Order (L2O)
* Work with design team, SME, Key Users and all relevant Stakeholders to understand business process procedures & Salesforce transactional requirements within Lead to Order
* Align exercise scenarios and data, define exercise steps in the system
* Prepare the training concept and drive the TNA in cooperation and alignment with the Training Lead
* Strong Functional Knowledge in the area of Lead to Order (L2O) (Salesforce Sales Cloud)
* Experience in creating and deploying all kinds of learning materials
* Experience in LMS systems
* Start: May 2020
* Duration: 6 months (+ option to extend)
* Utilisation: 4 days on site and one 1 day remote (CURRENTLY 100% remote)
* Location: area of Düsseldorf, NRW
* Language: English, German is nice to have
Telephone interview slots with our client can be arranged at short notice with a decision immediately thereafter.
If you are interested in receiving further information about the role or can recommend a colleague or friend, please get in touch.