|Location: England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Automotive, Chemical, FMCG, Financial Services, Food & Beverage, IT Service Provider, Manufacturing||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/070065_1586250027|
****** Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant - 100% Remote *******
Our client, which is a leading consultancy is looking for a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant to lead a Salesforce solution for a globally recognised customer.
The solution is to help grow and influence the customers products through analytics predicting customers trends and promoting offers.
Skills You should have the following skills:
- Able to present high-level overviews of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud architecture and integrations capabilities
- The ability to scope, define and mange projects
- Ability to solution based on client requirements
- Able to provide technical consultation on Salesforce Marketing Cloud Tool Set and solutions Experience Requirements
The ideal candidate should have the following experience:
- Previous experience working as a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant
- A proven track record working with Marketing Cloud
- Experience in configuring Marketing Cloud Connector with Salesforce Service or Sales Cloud
- Practical experience on a large global deployment is essential for this role Responsibilities
As the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant, you'll be responsible for leading the solution. Requirement gathering meetings with the client, presenting ideas and solutions to them, and supporting the customer through a successful delivery.
If you feel you are suitable for this role or know any Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultants, please contact Emmanuel Akinte, firstname.lastname@example.org and apply directly.