As a Sales Consultant with RED you will be responsible for proactive new business generation, account management of existing clients, and candidate delivery into our Nordics client base.
Developing your qualification skills and being fully committed to understanding the needs of your clients is essential to succeed in this highly competitive market. With well-developed knowledge of the technologies involved, you will be conversing with the decision makers from Fortune 500 clients across the Nordics region.
- Develop and build long term strategic client relationships, through both telephone contact and face-to-face meetings
- Obtain and gain a full understanding of client hiring requirements
- In partnership with the Resourcing team, identify and qualify suitable candidates prior to submission
- Qualify and follow up business leads generated by the Resourcing team
- Develop, maintain and leverage a network of SAP professionals from both a client and candidate perspective
- Identify opportunities for other RED business units within your client base, and cross-sell our service offerings accordingly
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales and KPI targets
- Determined and ambitious
- Proven track record of new business development
- Experience within the SAP Recruitment industry
- Confident, driven by success and money
- Open minded and receptive to training
Get in touch with our Internal Recruiter Lauren Pocknell for more information!