Job title: S4 HANA Supply Chain Manager
Location: United Kingdom
Salary: £60,000 - £85,000 + benefits Package (based on experience and level)
Employment Type: Permanent
RED's global client; recognised by Gartner as a leader in Technology and Management Consulting is currently undergoing huge growth due to continuous wins in the market.
We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to join our prestigious partner and take advantage of; an unrivalled career development program, comprehensive training, fantastic benefits package, and an environment that leverages the latest technology to support a healthy and productive work experience.
Skills required for S4 HANA Supply Chain Manager:
- Understanding of the Resources Industry; Energy, Utilities, Chemicals,
- Experienced across SAP Materials Management, Warehouse management, production planning
- SAP Commercials (Sales and Distribution) understanding
- Experience working in a SAP S/4 Hana Supply Chain environment
- Involved in multiple full lifecycle projects
- Strong SAP SCM Background - well versed across mutilple modular areas
- and Natural Resources
- Experience operating in a client facing role
- Understanding of Agile and scrum methodologies
- Experience designing and implementing global SCM solutions
- Ability to communicate the implications of complex technical concepts to senior / non-technical audiences.
- S/4 HANA roadmap knowledge
- Cross functional architectural experience with a heavy leaning to Supply Chain
- Project and people leadership experience
- Ideally educated to Bachelor's degree level (or equivalent) or relevant experience
- Strong career progression to date
- Proven ability to deliver to tight timescales and ability to work well independently as well as in a team
- Onshore, client-facing experience across a variety of industries
- Experience working with offshore teams
- Excellent communication/ presentation skills
- Must be fully mobile and flexible to travel up to 100%
If you are interested in the above S4 HANA Supply Chain Manager vacancy and feel that your experience fits the requirements, please attach your latest CV and a member of our team will be in touch! Thank you.