Our client is looking for experienced and professional SAP Analytics/Financial Services Associate to join a Global Leader in Technology based in Germany. We are looking for motivated Banking and Insurance Consultants, with a tracked record on projects driven by Finance Transformation and regulatory needs.
This is an opportunity to join a thriving company with ambitious, yet sustainable growth plans at an exciting time in their development. The company is focused on long-term customer relationships, quality of delivery, continuous improvement and people development.
Experience and skills:
Candidates must be ready to act on international projects including extended willingness to travel.
Experience in any of the following aspects of Financial Services is required: Business Processes/ Functional Architecture/ Data architecture & integration/ Infrastructure.
Expectations and tasks:
- Responsible of translating external and customer requirements into integrated and flexible solution architectures (IFRS 9, IFRS 17)
- Guide the implementation of S/4 Financial Products Subledger, SAP S/4 HANA Finance, SAP Profitability and Performance Management and HANA based solutions for Data Integration, Analytics and Reporting
- Project experience in at least two of the following areas:
- Disclosure Management and Regulatory Reporting
- Management Accounting and Controlling
- Group Accounting and Consolidation
- Technical Accounting for Insurance Contracts
- Accounting for Financial Instruments
- Actuarial Modelling and calculations for "Life" and/or "non-Life" business
- Project Management and Implementation Methodologies
- Data Integration and Data Warehousing
- S/4 Hana experience desirable
- Fully professional level of German and English
- Must be fully mobile to travel up to 80%
You will be receiving an excellent benefits package, including, but not limited to:
- Fantastic bonus (target based)
- Travel or car allowance
- Paid travel, accommodation and meal expenses when working on site
- Health insurance
- Pension scheme
- Possibility of buying discounted shares within the company
Salary package: competitive + bonus & benefits, depending on experience
If you are eager to have the opportunity of working for a Global Leader in Technology, please get in contact on +442071077784 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org