Senior FICO Consultants
Our client, a Global Digital Transformation Consultancy are looking for Senior FICO Consultants to join their ever-expanding organisation and become a part of their exciting journey as they embark on numerous S/4 HANA projects for their global client base.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- SAP FI/CO business processes Configuration and implementation experience
- Develop technical concepts for the business processes for complex transformation projects
- Lead customer workshops and training courses
- Develop SAP FI/CO applications and support interfaces to other modules within SAP
- Construct feasibility studies for new SAP FICO projects
- 6 years+ SAP Finance Controlling experience and capacity to display strong business processes expertise
- Accounting background
- Good consultancy experience
- S/4 HANA would be advantageous but not a requirement
Our clients USP:
- They are uniquely positioned in the SAP market to take advantage of both conventional business transformation and client's cutting-edge initiatives as they drive towards digitalisation
- Have software solutions and a dynamic, pragmatic approach developed over 20+ years of landscape transformation and technical change
- A core business driven by business transformation and Merger and Acquisition activity is now increasingly supplemented by a market-leading position in meeting the massive demand generated by the wave of SAP customers preparing to move to S/4 HANA and the digitalised future it enables
- This flexible, rapid and innovative approach to delivering client's most strategic transformations makes our client the partner of choice for blue chip companies around the world
- The strength of their offering is validated and supplemented by partnerships with leading consultancies in the SAP market.
- Software and continued innovation is fundamental to their accelerated transformation delivery approach - it is the future of transformation and consistently outperforms traditional approaches
- Value employees as individuals, not as assets. Everyone has different styles, strengths and career ambitions. As a growing company with an open and collaborative leadership team, your career is yours to shape.
- Your life outside work is important and you are best placed to manage the balance. Flexible working hours and locations are the norm. our client's consultants and managers do not believe that excellent client delivery and a balanced lifestyle have to be mutually exclusive
Due to the number of hires we can consider applications from SAP professionals from Consultant to Senior Manager level. This organisation is going places in 2019 and beyond so if you would like to be part of this exciting journey feel free to email me direct at firstname.lastname@example.org