SAP RTR Consultant
RED are currently looking for an RTR Consultant to join a Global Brand in Hertfordshire.
This includes providing business requirements and knowledge to support solution design, build, test, cutover; and working with business stakeholders. The RTR Consultant plays a key role in preparing the business; acting as an advocate for the process & technical solution for their functional area and working with key stakeholders to build engagement, understanding & readiness for the programme.
- Work primarily with various Finance groups and ERP Services to manage the full lifecycle of Client's SAP solution, namely ECC.
- Play a Subject Matter Expert (SME) role in developing and testing the SAP Finance modules
- Work with business partners to document and evaluate the "as-is" processes and to determine the "to be" business processes.
- Recommend SAP solutions to align and enable business processes within Information Systems' technology strategy, standards and processes.
- Document requirements for conversions, upgrades, interfaces, business logic, reports, forms and workflow.
- Configure SAP application functionality (hands-on) as required.
- Perform unit and integration testing on our SAP Development and Quality Assurance servers, as needed to ensure high quality solutions.
- Work with business stakeholders to define and execute user acceptance testing scenarios.
- Collect information to analyze and evaluate existing or proposed systems.
- Analyze data contained in database and identify data integrity issues with existing and proposed systems and implement solutions.
- Assist in the creation of application design and functional specification for development projects.
- Assist in troubleshooting software application issues.
- Work with the client throughout the software development life cycle, providing expert knowledge and ensuring that the software is ready for customer use.
- Support on site systems and analysis activities.
- Work with Finance and IT to assist in the successful implementation of application(s) throughout its life cycle
- Working as a RTR expert within a large client for a minimum of 5+ years
- Experience as working as Business Process Expert
If this is of interest please sumbit your CV for immediate consideration