|Location: Sweden, Sweden||Salary: Up to 1kr per hour|
|Sector: Engineering||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/060792_1556883253|
For our client, we are looking for a RPA and System Developer.
In this role, you will be a key member of our clients Automation team, a multi-skilled group with capabilities ranging from business development to data science. They are responsible for transforming Customer Service into the future of customer support. Their team is recognized by a strong culture, doer attitude, and we strive to be autonomous from idea to execution.
To join their team, they are looking for an experienced and multi-skilled System Developer, who can transform ideas into implemented solutions. You are an ambitious problem-solver that strives to make the business operations better through smoother automated processes. Currently they are working on projects such as Robotics (Robotic Process Automation),
smart IVR and chatbot .
Who are you:
In order to succeed in this position we believe you need to possess the following qualifications:
* Team-player, with a strong belief in collaboration to be the right way into the future.
* Prestigeless, you will do what needs to be done to keep the team moving forward.
* Curious & Action-oriented.
* A challenger mindset, always looking for ways forward.
* Not necessary, but preferably: Robotic Process Automation (UiPath is the supplier) , VB.NET coding experience, IT Architecture understanding
Our client promise:
A balanced workforce is key to their success. To secure that, they are committed to fostering a working environment where their employees are supported and empowered in all areas of their work. They promise you a company eager to learn and rapidly adapt to a digital world where you will be welcomed into a skilled team of professional and knowledgeable colleagues.
In addition, you will get:
* A flexible way of work - have a lunch workout without having to rush back, be able to leave/pick up the kids from school, work from home when you need to? This is no problem if you make sure your team is happy and you perform and deliver your work.
Duration: 6 months. Potential for extension!
Work load: 100% on-site
Working language: Swedish and English