|Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland||Salary: €300 - €350 per day|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/070451_1587569687|
Rockwell FTPS - Automation Support Consultant / 18 + Months / Dublin and Cork (Remote during pandemic / Start 1st May
Job Purpose and primary objectives:
Good relevant experience in Rockwell Automation (PMX & FTPS) Pharma MES (Manufacturing Execution System) in pharma manufacturing industries.
- Must have hands on experience on device configuration, control system integration, testing and documentation.
- Must have excellent knowledge of information exchange between MES application (Level-3 and various other systems such as Control systems, ERP, LIMS
- Must be familiar with S88 hierarchies mapping
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of validation requirements in a GxP (cGMP) facility and Software Development Lifecycle Approach (Waterfall and Agile).
- Well versed with the Pharma domain - terminology & industry standards
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to present to Sr. Management and global health authorities.
- Excellent interpersonal, collaborative, team building and communication skills to ensure effective collaborations within matrix teams.
- Excellent oral and written communication as well as analytical and interpersonal skills
- Device configuration, control system integration, testing, and documentation
- Validation Documentation
- User training
- Good experience of FTPS configuration & deployment
- Experience of working in Agile and SAFE Process