Robotics Process Automation Developer
RED's key client, a global pharmaceutical organisation based in Belgium are currently looking for Robotics Process Automation Developer for a 6 months contract. This is highly likely to be extended.
The role will involve taking part in the implementation of Robotics Process Automation (RPA).
Key Responsibilities / Deliverables:
- Prepare detailed technical design specifications for automation scripts.
- Define and apply optimal automation coding standards to deliver high quality automation
- Develop automation scripts through Automation Anywhere software, using APIs or surface automation. Document scripts during development to ensure maintainability.
- Develop process automation using Automation Anywhere workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, documented, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Perform unit testing of automation scripts following the established testing policies and procedures.
- Work with other Process SMEs to make sure that development of automation scripts is fit for purpose.
- Follow good security coding practices to ensure the application is free of most common coding vulnerabilities.
- Perform code profiling to confirm coding compliance with automation coding standards.
- Inform the technical architect and project manager of any issues that may affect any other areas of the project.
- Support testers during user acceptance testing.
- Fix any defects and performance problems discovered during testing.
- Perform process automation monitoring and troubleshooting, status reporting, testing and issue resolution across all the phases.Deliver training and demonstrations to IT SME's and stakeholders.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- A programming background, a degree in Business analysis, Information systems, Computing or Engineering.
- Proven experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience in Development methodologies like Agile/Scrum, Iterative, and Waterfall models
- .NET or web development (HTML, CSS) background.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented concepts.
- Software development/programming experience with extensive knowledge of C#, SQL, VB.
- Strong technical background dealing with Automation Anywhere spreadsheet manipulation, database navigation, handling basic automation scenarios.
- Experience in structured and pattern based data extraction using Web Data Etraction and export the data to Excel or database.
- Experience in implementing features like Web recording, Image recognition (OCR - structured PDF data), Editor, object recording and Smart recording in Automation Anywhere.
If you are interested in this role and have the relevant experience, please send your latest CV for consideration.