Risk Analytics- Senior Consultant/Manager
RED's global client; recognised by Gartner as a leader in Management Consulting, Technology Solutions and IT Outsourcing continues to find success. Widely regarded as the most client centric company, leveraging both best practice methodologies alongside tomorrow's technologies to drive profitability and innovation throughout industry leading businesses.
We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to join our prestigious partner and take advantage of; higher salaries than market, training in best practice methodologies and latest technologies, unrivalled career development program and an environment best described as pragmatic & entrepreneurial.
The client is a leading supplier of risk advisory experts who advise their customers how to manage technological, operational, financial and business process risks. Is risk advisory your passion? Then is the the right opportunity for you.
Risk Analytics is one of the fastest growing advisory services within this client - the success is based on solving complex risk questions for their leading Swiss based clients.
This opportunity can also offer you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad internal and external training programme. As a member of their team and given their customer base the projects have a strong international flavour and offer you a chance to be self-motivated and creative.
- Degree from a university or technical college in business informatics;
- You like developing innovative solutions for clients and improve processes thanks to technical tools;
- You have a great interest in resolving complex clients' issues;
- You have an experience with following tools: SQL, Access / Excel, SQL Server, SAS , DataFlux;
- Experience with data tools and/or programming languages such as SQL, Access / Excel, SQL Server, SAS , DataFlux, JAVA, C# or . Net;
- You are autonomous, proactive and possesses great communication skills;
- You communicate confidently in German and English. Any further languages would be an advantage.
RED have a well-established relationship with the client so if you are interested in the above and feel that your past experience fits our client's requirements, then please attach your latest CV and a current contact number and a member of our team will be in touch!