RED is one of the world's leading dedicated SAP staffing businesses and employs 200 staff spread across 9 global offices. As a Delivery Consultant for RED's UK operation, you will be responsible for all aspects of candidate delivery into our global client base, including sourcing, qualifying and meeting candidates for a range of roles within the SAP arena.
Excellent qualification skills and full commitment to understanding the needs of both RED's clients and your candidate portfolio are essential to succeed in this highly competitive market. You must build a formidable knowledge of SAP and the companies that employ the technology in order to hold credible conversations with senior candidates who may also be clients of RED.
Roles & Responsibilities
As a Delivery Consultant with RED, you are expected to deliver exceptional candidates to our Business Development teams. It is a Delivery Consultant's responsibility to ensure that each candidate submitted is a fit for the particular role. The roles and responsibilities that fall under this are;
- Through various sourcing techniques, identify, attract and qualify suitable candidates for each client requirement. This will involve an in-depth technical qualification of each candidate's skill set.
- Obtain references for each candidate and speak to each reference to further qualify the candidate
- Identify suitable candidates using resources such as LinkedIn, RED's database, Xing and other
- Conduct searches on recruiting resources such as LinkedIn, RED's database and DICE to source suitable candidates.
- Identify business leads for the Client Director team through conversations with candidates
- Maintain relationships with all candidates spoken to and follow up with them on a consistent basis.
The performance of the Delivery consultant will be measured on a variety of factors. Some of those factors include resumes submitted, the quality of those resumes and the effort shown during the recruitment process.